This seminar “Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers (In English)” has been designed to enhance and build on your current leadership abilities to become a more effective manager. The purpose of this workshop is to strengthen your current management skills to get the best performance out your team. The ability to lead teams is an essential skill; is the key to getting things done in many organizations, particularly in a diverse and multicultural environment.
Bringing together a diverse group of people and engaging team member does not come easy, it requires specific leadership skills that need to be developed.
Many leaders and organizations are discovering the benefits of employing the coach approach to leadership. With this approach leaders connect more deeply with people and learn to communicate more effectively with members of their teams. Most importantly, leaders learn to empower others providing trust to get better results.
This workshop provides an introduction to leadership and gives the guidelines to develop your direct reports using leadership skills. When the training experience ends, participants will have learned the following concepts:
- The fundamentals of leadership
- Different roles as a leader
- The benefits of leader-coaching
- How to become a leader-coach
- The coaching process
- Guidelines to develop your teams
This seminar is for:
- Team Leaders
- Leaders who work up, down, and across the organization.
- Experienced managers who lead other managers and senior professionals.
- Operational, group, or departmental managers.
Format: One day seminar (8 hours per session)